UNI EN 12320patented
VAN LOCK - Fastening unit - For truck and vans
The special shape without sharp edges or gripping points, together with the sturdy and corrosion-proof inox stainless steel distinguish this , , , in the KA pair version (same key).
VAN LOCK (thanks to its accessory item 4222.2035, even on containers used as goods storage), as it tolerates and compensate (with shims) any door misalignment. It closes easily (push closure) and ensures thanks to the fixing system, the 7-pin key and the anti-drill plate.
one-piece, electropolished inox stainless steel, elliptical body, without sharp edges, that hooks onto the trapezoidal anchoring plate fixed with 2 inox stainless steel screws (supplied) from inside the van.
- 2 anchoring plates:
- the first half-moon shaped plate with sturdy inox stainless steel conical pin is fixed, with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (supplied), on the first closing door (for rear doors), or on the fixed part next to the loading compartment (for side sliding doors);
- the second trapezoidal shaped is fixed with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (supplied) on the second closing door (for rear doors), or on the side sliding door of the loading compartment.
7 pins brass cylinder, with 1.5 mm thick tempered and satin-finish .
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys, easy to grip (even when wearing gloves).
Versions available with high security PALLADIUM cylinder and keys and with patented profile keys (form trademark and/or mobile device mechanism) which can only be duplicated by Viro ( 039.A.PB profile and 065.PB PALLADIUM profile)or versions which can only be duplicated by Viro Authorized Centres ( 039.A.PV profile and 065.PV PALLADIUM profile).
- spring-loaded case-hardened, tempered and galvanized steel dead‑bolt;
- (without using the key) , ;
- "" with the key inserted and fully turned;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- pin springs;
- (practically impossible to grip from the outside with burglary tools) .
- anchoring plates;
- inox stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and rivets;
- adhesive drilling template;
- (which can also be ordered separately) ;
- scratch-proof rubber seal.
- On request:
- (item 4222.3965) ,in addition to the emergency unlocking from inside, in case of consecutive unloading operations, (avoiding any door impact). .
- compact counter displays, which clearly illustrate the installation of “Van Lock” on vans (item 4222.0601) or on box trucks (item 4222.0601.2035).