UNI EN 12320patented
VAN LOCK fastening unit for truck and vans
The special (patented) shape without sharp edges or gripping points, together with the sturdy and corrosion-proof inox stainless steel distinguish this innovative locking system for trucks and vans, which can be applied to rear wing doors or side sliding doors, or both, in the KA pair version (same key).
Van Lock, can be practically installed in any situation, as it tolerates or recovers (with spacers) any door misalignments, it presses closed easily and provides a high degree of security thanks to the fixing system, the 7 pin key and the drill-resistant plate.
one-piece, electropolished inox stainless steel, elliptical body, without sharp edges, that hooks onto the trapezoidal anchoring plate fixed with 2 inox stainless steel screws (provided) from inside the van.
- 2 anchoring plates:
- the first half-moon shaped plate with sturdy inox stainless steel conical pin is fixed, with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (provided), on the first closing door (for rear doors), or on the fixed part next to the loading compartment (for side sliding doors);
- the second trapezoidal shaped inox stainless steel plate is fixed with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (provided) on the second closing door (for rear doors), or on the side sliding door of the loading compartment.
7 pins brass cylinder, with 1.5 mm tempered and satin-finish AISI 420B inox stainless steel anti-drill plate.
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys, easy to grip (even when wearing gloves).
Versions available with patented profile keys (form trademark and/or mobile device mechanism) which can only be duplicated by Viro (039.A.PB profile and Palladium 065.PB profile) or versions which can be duplicated only by Viro authorized centres (039.A.PV profile and Palladium 065.PV profile).
- spring-loaded case-hardened, tempered and galvanized steel dead‑bolt;
- locks automatically (without using the key) by pushing the second door against the first, or closing the side sliding door;
- key retaining;
- the "Van Lock" can be kept in "always open" mode with the key inserted and fully turned;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- inox stainless steel pin springs;
- device for emergency unlocking from the inside (practically impossible to grip from the outside with burglary tools) if the operator remains accidentally closed in the loading compartment.
- Supplied with:
- anchoring plates;
- inox stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and rivets;
- adhesive drilling template;
- inox stainless steel spacers (which can be ordered individually) to compensate any misalignments between the doors;
- non-scratch rubber seal.
- On request:
- mechanism that can be used to lock the mechanism from the inside in the open position in order not to leave the key inserted (item. 4222.3965);
- compact counter displays, that clearly show how to fit the “Van Lock” on vans (item 4222.0601) or on box trucks (item 4222.0601.2035).