Locks for up and over doors with symmetric profile key
- Structure and internal components:
3 mm thick steel. Projection 24 mm.
- 9 mm projection for thick and heavy up and over doors;
- 6 mm projection for thinner and lighter up and over doors.
supplied with 3 symmetric profile nickel-plated brass keys; operating from both outside and inside.
- 67 mm centre distance.;
- dead-bolt operated by inside and outside handle;
- 8 mm handle hole. Sintered steel handle hole cam;
- opening from the inside with a rounded lever, particularly difficult to force from the outside with burglary tools;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Supplied with:
loose pin and non-threaded pin hole.
single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 2 piece boxes.
- On request:
special version with straight dead-bolt with M6 threaded pin hole (.95).