UNI EN 12320
THOR and EUROTHOR
Suitable for use with chains with up to 13 mm wire diameter and extented end link ("noose" type ring).
one-piece, special case-hardened, tempered steel.
"NIPLOY PROCESS" corrosion-proof nickel plating.
Ø 13 mm case-hardened, tempered steel, rotating dead-bolt, resistant to attack. Grip with programmed breakage dead-bolt head, to prevent the dead-bolt to be pulled-out.
- Security cylinder:
- THOR: 7 pins, replaceable and re-keyable, protected by a rotating burglar-resistant, anti-drill plate in special case-hardened and tempered 4.4 mm thick steel.
- EUROTHOR: 6 pins, replaceable, protected by a rotating burglar-resistant, anti-drill plate in special case-hardened, tempered 4.4 mm thick steel.
- ball type locking;
- key retaining;
- first set of tempered inox stainless steel pins and counterprins;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- inox stainless steel (AISI 316) latch;
- inox stainless steel pin springs;
- inox stainless steel latch spring.
- THOR: single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 6 piece boxes. (versions with patented profile keys in single box visual pack).
- EUROTHOR: single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 6 piece boxes.
- Keys THOR:
supplied with 2 Viro Top Security profile (3 with patented profile versions) nickel-plated brass keys.
- Keys EUROTHOR:
supplied with 2 dimple, reversible, nickel-plated brass keys in sealed envelope with ownership card.
Standard KA executions are available.