PRIVACY - Wall safes - with mechanical combination lock
2 mm thick steel.
steel on all rear sides ("L" shaped folded fins on both horizontal sides) of the case, to increase resistance to attack.
10 mm thick steel. Specially rebated steel around the entire internal frame perimeter to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
10 mm thick steel, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. Minimum space between door and frame to prevent insertion of burglary tools.
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal and vertical (when present) rotating and resistant to attack nickel-plated steel dead-bolts, Ø 18 or 22 mm.
- steel lock, operated by the thumb turn and by 3 chrome-plated mechanical combination locks, each one with 20 positions;
- the thumb turn and combination locks are controlled by handy fold-away grips, combining maximum practicality with minimum projection; in the fold-away position they are perfectly flush with the door;
- the attractive sticker shows the positions of each combination lock and, together with the precision of the mechanism, makes the safe very easy to use;
- the code can only be changed when the door is open.
- Supplied with:
1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the door is opened, for easy identification of small items inside the safe.