NEW DOME Padlock
Fastening unit for roller shutters, with a spherical shape that provides excellent pull-resistance, it’s interchangeable with the previous version and the most common fastening units already installed.
- Body and locking pin:
one-piece, solid galvanized steel.
polished inox stainless steel outer casing.
7 pins brass cylinder.
- Rotating plate:
for cylinder protection, burglar-resistant, anti-drill, case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel.
supplied with 2 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- ball type locking;
- key removable in locked and unlocked position;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- inox stainless steel pin springs.
- Supplied with:
- galvanized steel floor anchoring device with “sprung dust” cover and brass fixed escutcheon;
- painted steel bracket for fastening to the roller shutter;
- galvanized steel nut and washer for locking to the roller shutter.