UNI EN 12209patented
8270 series with security escutcheon and suitable for profile cylinder
The exclusive 8270 series locks are interchangeable with the most common roller shutter locks already installed, by simply enlarging the cylinder hole to house the security escutcheon. Thanks to the reinforced case, the 7 mm thick dead-bolt, the pull-resistant shape of the escutcheon and the drill-resistant rotating plate, these locks are the ideal solution to combine maximum burglar resistance with great flexibility in cylinder choice.
- Structure and internal components:
galvanized steel, thicker (2 mm) than normal roller shutter locks. Fixing hole distances identical to the 8230 series and the most common roller shutter locks on the market.
- External protection plate:
2.5 mm thick galvanized steel which, after fitting the profile cylinder, joins firmly with the lock case and houses the security escutcheon, making it pull-resistant.
- Solid dead-bolts:
consisting of galvanized steel laminated plates, total thickness 7 mm, double throw, total projection 24 mm.
- Security escutcheon:
case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel steel, with burglar and drill-resistant rotating plate, case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel steel, 7 mm thick.
- central version with double dead‑bolt and side version with single dead‑bolt, can be installed on the right or left;
- suitable for double or half profile cylinder, with universal or DIN cam (except right 45° DIN cam) and 30 mm escutcheon side (external);
- dead‑bolts operated by turning the key in the cylinder;
- D class steel locking sector springs.
- Supplied with:
- loose pins;
- nickel-plated brass cover with aesthetic function covering the security escutcheon;
- galvanized steel grub screw for fixing the cylinder on the support and relative Allen key;
- case-hardened, tempered, galvanized steel fixing screws (4 screws M6x35 mm for installation on roller shutters and 4 screws M5x70 mm for vertical installation on metallic doors with thickness up to 40 mm);
- installation note with drilling template.
- On request:
- version with longer dead-bolts (70 mm instead of 43 mm), total projection 24 mm;
- accessory for the creation, with core drill, of the hole for the security escutcheon (item 8271.0600). This accessory is usable for installing the most common security rivets suitable for profile cylinder;
- practical and easily portable merchandiser (item 8271.0601.1) that can be hooked to the wall; available base (item 8271.0602.1) to place the merchandiser on counter;
- versions supplied with 40 mm (30+10) nickel-plated half cylinder or with pair of nickel-plated KA half cylinders (the item code should be followed by .1.772.9).
N.B. profile cylinder not provided