|The selection procedure, supervised by the Human Resources Dept. and after an accurate evaluation of the curriculum vitae in accordance to the specific company requirements, foresees a first interview, and later, in case of positive feedback, others with managers in charge of the concerned functions.
|Privacy adopted by Viro
- The holder of the treatment of the personal data in particular of those collected from this website is the company Viro S.p.A. A SOCIO UNICO held in Zola Predosa (BO).
- No personal data are collected during the user connection to this website. The data concerning the connection are collected and used for statistical and anonymous purposes.
- Personal data are used for the time period necessary to reach the goal for which they have been collected. Personal data will be only used by Viro S.p.A. A SOCIO UNICO and they will not be notified to others.
- The person to which personal data are referred has anytime the right to know whether they are still present or not and their contents and origin (art. 7 of D. Lgs n. 196/2003). In accordance to this article the person concerned has the right to ask for personal data cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block in case of breach of the law, and to object, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
- The requests of exercise of the right of the person concerned have to be addressed to the Human Resources Manager to following address: Viro S.p.A. A SOCIO UNICO - Ufficio Personale - Via Garibaldi 4 - 40069 Zola Predosa (BO).
|All people interested in our job offers can send their curriculum vitae, together with the authorization to the treatment of personal data (D.Lgs n. 196/2003), to following address:
|address: Viro S.p.A. A SOCIO UNICO - Ufficio Personale - Via Garibaldi n° 4 - 40069 Zola Predosa (BO).